|

GOD'S PERFECT TIMING
When he calls out to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in
trouble. I will deliver him and honor him. Psalm 91:15
The question often arises, "Why didn’t He help me sooner?" But
God has His order. He must first adjust us to the situation and teach us the
lessons we need to learn. His promise is, "I will be with him in
trouble; I will deliver him and honor him."
God
remains with us in the trouble, helping us grow calm and trustful. Only then
will He deliver us, saying, "It is enough."
God uses difficulties to teach us precious lessons. They are meant to educate
us, and once their work is done, a glorious reward will follow. Even in the
midst of trouble, there is joy and opportunity. God sees these not as
obstacles but as occasions to show His power and love.
Lord, help me to see my troubles as opportunities to experience Your
deliverance and to trust in Your perfect timing.
By A.B. Simpson











|
No comments:
Post a Comment